Thursday, November 4, 2010

Where has the time gone!?

Well since my last post me and Jud have gotten married, got a cute puppy, and I am now 18 weeks pregnant! So lets start at the beginning along with a couple pictures!
So first we had the wedding! It was awesome and I'm so glad that I have an amazingly talented mom; and of course without the help of everyone else we couldn't have pulled it off!

The Bridesmaids!

The Kiss! Yum!

One of the flower girls. Brooklin, my second cousin! Ain't she so cute!

My shoes! Probably the best idea we have ever had! I would have died in heels!

The Groomsmen, and Uncle Doug who married us!

My new family! Lots of new siblings! I LOVE it! :]]

Husband and wife relaxing

Our cake!

Emma (on the left) one of the flower girls, walking with Lexi (on the right) who was the ring bearer, then Brooklin (in the back) who is also a flower girl.
Most of the pictures were from by grandpas camera, so that explains why there are some peoples heads in the pictures! All in all it was an AMAZING day and I'm so glad I'm finally married to my best friend; and now we are expecting a little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment