Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our Life Together!

Well along with the new news that we are having a baby not a whole lot else has happened. Just working and loving! I have a couple pictures of our house but other than that we have just been staying busy hanging out with family! We do find out in about a week what we are having; Nov. 12! I can't wait! So here are a couple pictures of what little has been going on! :]]

This is the spare room that I turned into Jud's man room where he could work on his airplanes. This is also where we put everything else that we need to store. It looks different now because it is filled with baby furniture for the nursery! Which I will hopefully be able to get started on in a little bit! I'll be sure to post pictures. It will look a lot different after a good Ole' paint job.

The spare bathroom

The living room

Kitchen!

Our bed and the cool old window that my cousin helped me put vinyl in.

Now we are to the master bath and I LOVE this tub! All it needs is jets!

My sink......

His sink! If we ever move, this is DEFINATLY can't do without! Then off to the right of my sink there is the toilet and shower... but I didn't take a picture of that!

The vinyl I put above the window over the bath tub. If you cant see it it says, "If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies" :]] That is pretty much the basics of what our house looks like!
Hopefully I will be able to keep up on this blog a little better! Maybe I'll start one for our little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment