Monday, February 1, 2010

Catching Up

Well me and Jud have started school back up again. It's pretty crazy. We have also moved Jud into the house a couple weeks ago! FINALLY! :]] We love it! We are there all the time; and his sister Jessie has moved in with him, but we are now just learning that she has found an apartment and is moving out this week. We are also getting down to the wire on wedding planning. It's in SIX weeks! And there is still a ton of stuff to do! All of the brides maid dresses are done, and my wonderful aunt is now working on one of the flower girl dresses: brooklins to be exact. But we still need to make our announcements (which we are actually taking care of tomorrow) figure out the cake and reception food, who is going to marry us (thats a big one), if you can play the wedding march in the church, if we can get the church a couple days before the wedding for decorating, my bridal shower is on its way and getting planned; pretty excited for that, then we need to finish paying for my dress, get it fitted, figure out our signature book, then talk to Robyn and Dirk about flowers, and tux's, then once we do that we need to get everyone fitted for a tux! But the other night me and my mom put together all of the center pieces, they are pretty sweet. I'm excited I hope people have good reactions toward them. We also registered the other day at Bed, Bath and Beyond, Target, and Wal-Mart. Then also the other day we bought our marriage license! It was crazy!!! I felt so old! But thats the lastest on our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment