Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Scary Movies

Jud has been on this kick about scary movies and has wanted to watch some for the longest time! So today we rented some. Bad idea. We only watched the one and it scared me so bad that I started bawling in the middle of the movie. Jud said it didnt really scare him. But I kinda think it made him a little paranoid. On a better note we are slowly getting things figured out for the apartment. We have had to have Robyn (Jud's mom) co-sign with us, and we actually just turned in her application today! So hopefully she gets accepted and then Jud can move into the house this weekend!! My parents are also going on a little vacation! They leave the 9th (this saturday) and come home the 16th (next saturday). They are going to Las Vegas for some convention for my mom's work where she gets to meet Travis Pastrana, and Jolean! Then they are going to visit my grandparents in Arizona. Also this Saturday we are supposed to be getting our engagement pictures. I'm actually kind of excited! Then yesterday we got all of the bridesmaids together and went and found some shoes for them all and got all of their dresses fitted! I can't wait!! Everyone says it goes fast; and I guess when I think about it it is going fast, but at the moment it really doesnt feel like its going that fast. Finally on Monday me and Jud start school again. I'm not really excited, but Judly says that he is nervous. But once he gets through his first class, and realizes that it really isnt that bad and he will be just fine! :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment