Sunday, December 13, 2009

Welcome Home

Well Jud is home again! Thursday night he surprised me by coming to my house- when I thought he was still in Georiga! On his way home from Chile! I think that is one of the best surprises I have ever gotten! :]] Needless to say wedding plans are going wonderful! We ordered flower girl dresses, and baskets, and some crystals for the lights. All of which are now here! Lexi, Josh and Tish's crazy girl, tried on her dress last night. Its a little big, but super cute! She is going to be the ring bearer, while emma, another one of Jud's nieces and my little cousin Brooklin, are going to be the flower girls! So cute! Me and Jud have also decided to buy a trailer, or manufactured home if you will. We have found one down in Millhollow, a cute little community about a mile down the road from my parents. But the house that we are looking at is going for 14,500 obo. So hopefully we can talk them down on the price! And of course hopefully there isn't too much of a catch! So tomorrow we are going to look at it, and go to banks to discuss getting a loan or a mortgage. So depending on which option and bank suits us best, we will trasfer there, buy the house and live happily ever after! :]] Or so we hope! :]] If we do buy the house, Jud and Jessie will move into it in January when Jud and I start school again, and Jessie will be graduated from Evans on January 19th. So hopefully all works out as planned! It would be awesome if the house works out for us and has what we want! :]] Another thing we are doing tomorrow is going to the cocoabean, and tasting cup cakes for our wedding!! :]] SO excited for that! And lastly, we are going to go check out how much a tux rental is! Which hopefully shouldnt be too bad! :]] Everything is working out nicely, and I sure hope it continues that way! OH also, I finished my second semester at EITC last wednesday! So I am done with School for a month! :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment