Monday, November 30, 2009

A Whole New World

Well Jud is now officially in Chilie. How sad. He left yesterday morning (Sunday) for Salt Lake at 7am. They then got on a plane at 1pm and got to Georgia at 6pm. Then after that he got on another plane at about 9pm last night, and got to chilie this morning about 10am. Now he is a long ways away in a whole new world. He sent me a text telling me that he is ok and that everything is really pretty! I will have to post some pictures when he gets back. On to a happier note, I got my dress saturday! I love it! It's long and white! :]] I also bought Jud's ring and it is being ordered on its way right now! I'm pretty excited for him to see it! Also the bridesmaid dresses should be here sometime this week, which will be awesome so that we can get altering them if need be! But thats the basic update on the wedding and me and Jud!

No comments:

Post a Comment