Friday, March 8, 2013

Dance Party

Sometime you just gotta let loose so we did.. and THEN some!!! I started off playing with the boys on our bed then Jud joined in; eventually we ended up in the kitchen having a giant dance party; Dillon included! It was so fun!!



I love this video of Raiden dancing, and of course the music is courtesy of Volbeat, Heaven Nor Hell.

I can't believe how BIG this little man is getting!! He is starting to talk and loves to just be a complete weiner! He turns two next month and I am sort of frecking out! TWO! That is so huge! Why can't time slow down so I can enjoy all of these little moments more!?

But at the same time I am slightly guilty to admit I am glad time does travel as fast as it does, because along with him almost being two comes the "terrible two's." I always thought that that was just a myth... boy was I wrong. He's got them bad, from tantrums to telling me "NO! Mommy did it!" To doing incredibly naughty things such as eating dog food... CONSTANTLY!

The other day he went to work with Jud. Hence the grease on his head so here are a few from that day.


My kind father also let us borrow my old snowmachine that I used to ride when I lived at home. Jud has loved it and has LOVED taking Raiden for rides!! Little guy is a comple motor head, but I dont think he could have really helped that one.

He is SO cute in his snow clothes!!!



Along with all of these pictures I wanted to add just a few more. The other night he wanted to watch a different movie than what we were watching, so we put it on Jud's computer, tucked him in and gave him some popcorn. He was as happy as a clam!



Well as I said before I cant believe how big he is! Growing and growing everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment