Monday, February 25, 2013

Holy Moly

Well so much for my New Years Resolution to be better about blogging! Things are NUTS!!! But I suppose I had better just get used to it because things will only get more crazy! Especially with spring coming! So here is a quick run down of what is going on now!

We had our second son, Dillon Andrew Parkinson, Dillon is Jud's middle name and Andrew comes from my dads middle name. So he is named after two people just like Raiden is. He is currently 5 months old. CRAZY I know! He is rolling, holding things, yelling, not cooing; and just about sitting on his own!! Man do I love this little man!




He is CONSTANTLY smiling! I mean more often than not he is smiling! Always laughing and thinks his older brother is HILARIOUS! I have started feeding him his rice ceareal out of a bowl this week and next week we should hopefully be conquoring babyy food. Wish me luck as I am going to be making all of his baby food! I have a Baby Bullet in hand and some recipes from pinterest! Hopefully it saves us a little money! In other words this little man was born 4 days before spud harvest, not typically a big deal unless your whole annual in come comes from a seed potato farm. Yea. HUGE deal! We were panicking left and right and even had him 2 days early so that we could spend sometime together as a family before my sweet husband and new father had to go back to work. The C-Section went great, even easier than my first (imagine that) and we had a healthy 7lbs. 8oz. little boy. A little weird because Raiden was 8lbs. 7oz. We were home 3 days later on a Sunday and started spud harvest on Monday.



Raiden is almost 2!!! So that makes him 20 months right now! So hopefully we will be having a big birthday bash for this litte man! He is turing into such a little BOY not so much a toddler as a BOY! He does such crusty things I can hardley believe he is my child! He had an incident with the potty earlier this month. Me and Jud were in the living room talking to his mother when all of the sudden we heard this spash and a scream followed by crying. So we go running back to our bath room and low and behold Raiden has taken off his pants and tried to sit on the potty like a big boy, only he didnt take off his onsie or diaper and fell into the toilet leaving a drenched forlorned Raiden standing there. So we asked him if he wanted to sit on the potty, he said yes so I took off his diaper and onsie and started over to the potty. That child turned inside out and was screaming "oh oh oh" (this means no). So now we are hoping that he isnt forever afraid of the potty, because potty training is very near in the future!! He also is in a big boy bed now! He isn't quiet talking in full sentences yet but everyday I hear him pick up another word, and he is SO smart!! It amazes me the information that child can put away!!



As for me and Jud and Charger we are all doing wonderful! Jud is busy at work as always working on things for this coming srping and spud harvest (go figure). This spring will be a little different as Jud is helping Jake (his oldest brother, who is in charge of shipping) with all of cutting for our customers and for ourselves! Since the whole crew is from Mexcio he is going to be busy learning spanish and trying to manage a whole crew, which is something he has never done. Along with trying to get all of our ground sprayed, and possibly managing a couple fields; he should be a pretty busy little fella.

Thats about all the catching up I can do right now, but hopefully sooner rather than later I will be back on here keeping this thing up to date! It ought to be with all of the changes and happenings that go on around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment